100% Free Loft Insulation For Non-Gas Homes
Your home will be losing a third of its heating costs through the roof if your loft is insufficiently insulated.
We will professionally roll it out on the floor of your loft, in between and then across the joists. It works like a giant blanket by trapping the rising heat in your home, saving you 33% off your expensive energy bills.
You're entitled to our 100% free loft insulation grant if you’re an off-grid homeowner or privately rent your property within England or Scotland and you or anybody in your home are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
1. Child Benefit
2. Universal Credit
3. Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
4. Tax Credits
- Child Tax Credits
- Working Tax Credits
5. Disability Benefits
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
6. Ministry of Defence Benefits
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
We've helped over 500,000 homes and we can do the same for you.
Please be advised that our grants are subject to a 'first come, first served' policy.
Don't miss out - Check for your eligibility before our free loft insulation grant offer ends.
Thank you for your enquiry; it’s important to us.
One of our friendly grant staff will call you within 24 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays; in which case it’ll be the next working day and book your free home survey at a convenient date and time.